5 Reasons You Should Go Solar
The history of Solar Evolves
Solar has been around for a long time. Most people think it started in the mid 1800′s. But the history of solar dates back to the 7th century when they used the sun and magnifying glasses to start a fire. We’ve come a long way since then. New building are built with net zero energy in mind. In other words, that new building should be build to conserve enough energy as well as produce its own energy supply. By reducing the need for oil and transferring the demand for non-renewable energy.
Read more: http://www.pv-magazine.com/features/solar-superhero/infographic-setting-the-solar-story-straight/#ixzz21Yc2yICe
So here are the 5 reasons you should go solar.
1. Solar is getting cheaper. And don’t forget, power from your power company is getting more expensive.
2. Solar reduces electricity costs long term – not only for you, but for your neighbors too. Looks like you will need to get the neighbors to Go Solar.
3. Solar generates a net surplus of energy. It does take energy to produce solar panels and install them. In most cases, this energy consumption is paid back in less than 2.5 years.
4. Solar works on cloudy days. Some places like Arizona, you install solar arrays that produce electricity. In other places, you install cloudy arrays, and guess what, they still perform and produce electricity.
5. Solar is becoming competitive with fossil fuels. And just think, when there is no more fossil fuel, Solar will really be competitive and burning bright.
Thank you for the great article Robert, I hope everyone enjoyed the Solar information and I hope to see you back at Detect Energy real soon…
More from Robert Farbe, the Energy Conscious Consultant.
This original article published at http://www.energyconsciousconsultant.com/the-history-of-solar/